20 February 2011

I don't know what's going on anymore. My internet has been down for a couple days now and I'm a bit wary of trying to get information about what's going on in the world from public computers. But I still am getting news via TV and my phone. Yet in a state of war, these aren't really the most reliable sources. Things are slowly starting to even be affected here in the cushy suburbia of the US. Protests in Wisconsin? Maybe it's about education, but broad scopes are sure to come. But I do know one thing: the world is falling apart, fast. The whole world is rapidly approaching a state of potential world war, and if that happens, the results would be devastating. I'm afraid for the future right now. And I'm even more afraid that there's nothing I can do about it.
I Hope for the safety of everyone in the protests and the countrieswhere violence is escalating.
The first domino fell with Tunisia and is quickly spreading. After all, courage is contagious.
Hundreds and possibly thousands of deaths throughout the world as a result of protests.
Possible internet kill switch becoming more likely in the US.
Twitter information about Wikileaks supporters likely to be seized by the Department of Justice.
All of this should be illegal, yet it's still happening.

Keep your wits about you, the battle lines are merging.
If anyone actually reads this, good luck and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment